Interested candidates must contact us by email, phone or visiting our offices to assist you in proper application for Norway. Please note we can process your case for Master and MS leading to PhD programs only. See attached updated checklist.
1.All educational documents in PDF or JPG format. You are requested to attested two set of photocopies of your Higher education documents from HEC.
2.Passport (1st and second page) PDF or JPG format only.
3. CV in MS word file
4. Statement of Purpose explaining why you want to study in Norway (500words) MS word file.
5. Six pictures white background 35x45mm JPG format and in hard form as well.
6. Two reference letters from University and any organization where you are currently working.
(Four set originally signed) Note: 1 set has 2 reference letter from two different teachers or
employers. All pages must be originally signed by teachers or employers.
7. Job experience if any , (PDF or JPG format only).
8. Grading formula (PDF or JPG format only).
9. IELTS 6.0 minimum (PDF or JPG format only)
10. English proficiency certificate
11. Course syllabus (PDF file only)
12. Bank Statement 121,220 NOK equal to 2100000 PKR
13. Copy of bachelor's thesis (PDF file). If not available, send the table of contents of
your bachelor's thesis or a project/internship report or any other written assignment or
academic paper written by you.
Processing fee PKR 65000 (non-refundable) and after admission we charge 85,000 PKR (refundable in case of visa refusal only)
Admission is based on Merit. The selection is based on your qualification and marks very important for admission. Please ask NACT Team about your chances before starting your case with us.